Any place is better than Long Island…
that sounds PERFECT Brenna!! Where is it located?
It’s based in southeastern GA, but the job would actually have me working across most of the state, which sounds awesome to me. I really can’t take sitting in front of a computer for 8+ hours a day much longer.
Is this at the Jones ecological research center in south Georgia?
Nope, but it’s close! “Homebase” is about half an hour south at Moody Forest Natural Area, but like I said above, work would cover most of the state. Pretty sure I’m overqualified for this position (read: I know that I am), but Jones is a little too legit for me at the moment.
Go west. GO WEST!!
WORKING ON IT. Baby steps.
You’d make an EXCELLENT Southerner!!!
Yesssss. I can eat cornbread and drink sweet tea like a champ. That’s all I need to do, right?
Uh, that’s “good southerner, y’all”. ;-)
I can y’all all day and all night. The sister has rubbed off on me, unfortunately.
- steelmangoes likes this
- captainmudphud said: Georgia is mostly a great state, though I guess I’m a bit biased. I’ve been down to the Jones center a couple of times. It’s a total trip when you realize their housing consists of old plantation houses. It’s like stepping into a different era.
- ohheychrista said: I live on Tybee Island in se Georgia! We can race together!
- eatteachwodrepeat likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- gillsquirt said: "sweat tea" sounds nastay. y’all.
- rxingmyazzoff likes this
- runningwithguts posted this