Okay, I admittedly look really sad and pathetic here.
But that’s because today was bear complex, and everyone looks sad and pathetic after bear complex. It’s just a thing.
I tried to flex, but then I quit. My arms were too useless to even do that.
- 2k row
- 1 round of bear complex with empty bar (35#)
WOD - “The Bear Complex”
5 rounds of (increasing weight each round):
7x (cannot drop bar in between any reps):
- power clean
- front squat
- push press
- back squat
- push press
= 55#, 60#, 65#, 70#, fail @ 75# (in 4th round within the round)
I have a really hard time with presses, and I wasn’t locking out my arms, which made it really difficult to control the barbell as I brought it down onto my back. So sometimes I hit my neck…? And that hurt. Oops. And then I dropped the barbell on my thigh. And then it hurt to squat.
So now my body hurts in addition to my heart! YAY!
Just kidding. Mostly.
I’m actually doing a lot better, even though I might not seem like it outwardly (both my boss and my coach asked me if I was okay today #lololol). And I didn’t ugly cry into fruity pebbles today! So I’m calling that a win.
- ouray likes this
- serial-cereal-eater likes this
- thatssowoolard likes this
- eatteachwodrepeat likes this
- chrystimoreorless said: Bear complex > crying into fruity pebbles.
- chrystimoreorless likes this
- lizlivinglife likes this
- runningwithcrohns likes this
- danielleruns said: But clavicles.
- kevsfatfight likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity said: Hope things keep getting better.
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- eat--pray--run likes this
- x-opher likes this
- missmarisol likes this
- gilliansquirtle said: 1) DAT WAIST 2) *forest maiden 3) hooray for non-soggy fruity pebbles! 4) love you!
- makingitupeachday likes this
- littlemissyoullgofar likes this
- ashamedtosay likes this
- runwrite likes this
- davidsgoals likes this
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- erinen31 likes this
- captainmudphud said: Tree maiden
- buildingothersup likes this
- therealdubtastic said: You can’t talk about crying or failure while wearing that shirt.
- notjuststrongforagirl said: You know what? You’re a killer rower. And I think you’re just great. :)
- therealdubtastic likes this
- notjuststrongforagirl likes this
- auspiciouspatti likes this
- carolynruns said: You are the greatest. Come watch Figaro with us this weekend. It has curative properties, pinky promise.
- aheartofiron likes this
- desert-child likes this
- jrfred likes this
- boyswanna-be-her said: In love with you, bye
- boyswanna-be-her likes this
- beckyc likes this
- rachaelfightsback said: Best face ever.
- becky-balances said: any day you’re not ugly crying into sugary cereal is a win :)
- strengthgained likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- shortmom likes this
- adventureproof likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- let-heaven-roar likes this
- runningwithguts posted this