I wanted to stay in bed. I really did.
- 2k row, easy
=9:09 (2:17/500m pace)
- Stretches/mobility work
- Line drills
- 5x HSPU (scaled to pushups from 20” box)
- 10x C2B pull-ups (scaled to ring rows)
- 15x box jump overs, 12”
- 20x burpees
- 25x sit-ups
- 500m row
Gasser. I was in the first heat, and I ended up staying to watch the second heat and the competitors’ WOD. (Which was stupid insane - basically the normal WOD + heavy snatches, OH squats, power cleans, push jerks, deadlifts, and muscle ups thrown in for good measure. Hardest WOD I’ve ever seen.)
I ate breakfast at 9:00, and I didn’t get home until 1:00. So hungry. Like rage hungry. This is not nearly enough food, but I’m too impatient to cook anything.
Peanut butter it is.
- chrystimoreorless likes this
- squigglesforbrains likes this
- missmarisol likes this
- notjuststrongforagirl likes this
- thatssowoolard likes this
- gilliansquirtle said: rage hunger is the woooooorst!
- gilliansquirtle likes this
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- uhoh-janellio said: I came for the workouts, but stayed for the eats.
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- shortmom said: holy crap re: wod
- shortmom likes this
- kickingassinstilettos likes this
- dawnversion2point0 likes this
- shellsbellsontherun likes this
- beachyrunner likes this
- tribander likes this
- easybeinggreene likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- trish-runs-the-world-away likes this
- rxingfortwo likes this
- lojogetsfaster likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- justbrooksy likes this
- thelittlerippa likes this
- ashamedtosay likes this
- eatteachwodrepeat likes this
- thetikistyle likes this
- captainmudphud said: "Snatches" still make me laugh.
- littlemissyoullgofar likes this
- x-opher likes this
- runningwithguts posted this