I’ve seen you all eating them like it’s going out of style and singing their praises, but I was a complete non-believer.
Anyway, I made them this morning and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD are they good. Like, I-want-to-eat-them-everyday good. Maybe even eat-them-every-meal good. I see so many possibilities that my mind can’t keep track of everything I want to do to these pancakes.
There were three clean pancakes, but I was impatient and ate the first one while the other two were cooking. I used the author’s go-to version, but found that 5 large egg whites made too runny of a batter, so I added a wee bit more oatmeal (2/3 cup instead of 1/2 cup).
The nutritional breakdown for mine (including 1 tbsp PB and 1 small apple for topping) was 437 calories, 56g carbs, 12g fat, 29g of protein. And I am so full. And so happy.
I’ll never doubt you again, Internet.*
Why, oh why did I wait so long?
- iwillrunforfood likes this
- missmarisol likes this
- operation225 likes this
- captainmudphud answered: Your pancakes look like shit. Literally.
- kateatahealthyrate likes this
- lojogetsfaster likes this
- clairegetsawesome likes this
- robownslife likes this
- tallmormon likes this
- tallmormon said: I do not like green eggs.and ham…
- karatenursemary likes this
- tinaeatsdonuts likes this
- shielasaid likes this
- runheatherrun likes this
- onwardsanddownwards likes this
- ouray likes this
- carolynruns likes this
- iron-inside answered: NOW YOU KNOW
- iron-inside likes this
- ironmanredux said: Beet clean pancakes….you up for the challenge?
- ironmanredux likes this
- gillsquirt answered: your presentation leaves something to be desired.
- gillsquirt likes this
- shortmom replied:
- trish-runs-the-world-away said: there is so much egg in those pancakes! how does it only serve one person?
- equilibriumseeker likes this
- ohh-shenanigans likes this
- thisfearlesslife said: Why do you never listen to me??????
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- countdowntooz likes this
- runningwithguts posted this