Tried to give blood. Was doubly thwarted by my iron. AGAIN. Only two times I’ve ever been turned away.
Oh well. According to the phlebotomist, my iron is in the “healthy” range, but it also happens to be just BARELY too low to donate today.
I blame my uterus.
I just wanted some free Cheez-Its.
- nuzetteruns said: Try a few tblsp of molasses to keep your iron levels up great on oatmeal too
- gillsquirt likes this
- gillsquirt said: double bird? RUDE.
- melanietris likes this
- tallmormon likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- c00lrunnings likes this
- amira-delal said: My friend had issues with iron when she donated blood and 6 months later she found out she was anemic. Hope you don’t go through the same thing :(
- sisterabe likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- runwithrach likes this
- michaelontherun likes this
- runtoslim likes this
- bigfatshoe likes this
- ironmanredux likes this
- strengthgained said: I HATE this! There’s nothing like getting turned away from a VOLUNTEER event.
- tminus70 said: I’m giving blood tomorrow night though…
- runsforredvelvet likes this
- runsforredvelvet said: At least they don’t tell you that you might have Mad Cow Disease and therefore can’t donate! LMAO
- chrystimoreorless said: Thanks for trying. I appreciate it.
- easybeinggreene said: I’m no good at giving blood- I pass out. It’s great that you keep trying!
- runningwithguts posted this